Escalator accidents can cause serious and life-altering injuries. Our attorneys are skilled at investigating escalator accidents and pursuing claims for our client’s injuries. If you or a loved one has been injured in an escalator accident, call (877) 529-6570 to speak with our skilled and experienced injury attorneys.
FIVE THINGS YOU NEED TO DO AFTER AN ESCALATOR ACCIDENT
Building owners and their insurance companies know many tricks and loopholes to stop you from getting the compensation you need for your injuries. To make sure you get the compensation you deserve, be sure to follow these five steps:
- Call 911
- If you are stuck in the escalator, you should also request help from the fire department. Tell all your injuries
- Gather Evidence
- Take photos of escalator and injuries.
- Which escalator.
- Report the Accident to the Building if Possible
- If possible, you should report the accident to the building staff or building manager.
- Seek Medical Attention Right Away
- Go to emergency room or seek medical attention.
- Tell all injuries.
- Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer as Soon as Possible
- Skilled in escalator accidents.
- Will quickly gather evidence and information you need to get compensation you deserve.
- Evidence can be lost or destroyed soon after accident.
Call the skilled attorneys of Sutton & Smyth at 877-529-6570 and take the first step towards getting compensation for your injuries.