Police Misconduct

If you have been injured at the hands of a police officer, corrections officer, or other law enforcement officer, you may be entitled to a significant money award. The civil rights attorneys at Sutton & Smyth, LLP are proud to help you get the justice you deserve if you have suffered police misconduct. Call the police brutality lawyers at Sutton & Smyth, LLP at 877-529-6570 and take the first step towards getting compensation.

We accept cases on behalf of:

  • Police brutality victims
  • Shooting victims
  • Victims of False Arrest
  • Victims of Sexual Assault by Corrections Officers

Call 877-529-6570 and get the compassionate and skilled representation you deserve. No fee unless you receive money compensation.